Santa Mail Box mini album

Happy December everyone! This is the most wonderful time of the year and we could make it even better by stealing a little creative 'me time' into the cozy evenings and creating something pretty and festive to decorate our home and document our precious memories.

I have a new little creative idea to share with you today. I was inspired by Lora Bailora's new Postcards collection and I couldn't love more how this cute mini album turned out.


The base of the album is a Santa Mail Box, which is super easy to make (find the template below) or you can download the cut file I designed to make the process even easier.


The idea for this format came from a cute photo holder I saw in the Silhouette Store (it was a paper triangle with cuts on the top). I turned this idea into a festive decoration. You can put photos or tiny pages into the little gaps.
And the best part is that choco-bonbons can be put into the box, so you can turn this little cutie into a nice present. 




 Here is the template I used:



I hope you enjoyed this little mini-album and gift idea! Happy crafting! 
Xo Bea



 

No comments:

Post a Comment