Christmas House Layout

 

Hello scrappy friends, Happy New Year! I start the year by sharing my favorite Christmas layout of last year: This page was created for the Winter Issue 2022 of Scrapbook and Cards magazine. It's always an honor to publish my work in that fantastic magazine and this layout was no exception.


I used the beautiful Mittens & Mistletoes collection by American Crafts for this layout. I just loved the non-traditional color scheme and the cute embellishments in this line. 


My idea was to design a Christmas house with large windows and arrange little scenes behind the windows. I really enjoyed working on the little details like putting a letter in the door or creating a stand for the hats. 


I hope you liked my first layout on the blog in 2023.

Thanks for stopping by! Bea


1 comment:

  1. Your Christmas layout is delightful, and the Mittens & Mistletoes collection by American Crafts adds such charm. The attention to detail, like the letter in the door and the hat stand, is truly impressive!

    Check out this page for information on Christmas furniture collection 2023 discounts and special offers on furniture.

    ReplyDelete