December Daily 2020 + Process video


Happy December! I believe that it 'better to join the fun later than never'... this is extra true for December albums! So then I don’t mind that I just finished with the base of my December Daily album and start filling up the pages. This year is a little different, so my album was a little different too. I’d rather describe my thoughts through the month and just put fewer pictures into it. 
This year I decided to use the beautiful Muerdago collection by Mintopia studio


The base of the album is super simple and has a lot of possibilities to add more additional pages. In this video, I show you the album base and the and main step of the basic assemble. 



The size of the album is 18,5x17 cm and includes 18 basic pages. Here you can find the measures of the pages and cover. Find more details in the process video.


 


I used the Troquel mini bolas shaker die set to showcase the numbers of the pages. I baked the tiny ornaments with punched circle paper pieces and added sticker numbers. 





This type of album is perfect to display on your desk or use as a home decoration. The only thing you need is to bend back the front cover using a piece of ribbon, and the album stands securely. I just love the look of this album on my shelf.  




Thanks for stopping by! xo Bea 

2 comments: