Hidden disc bookbindig technique with Peaceful Heart collection


Hello everyone! I hope you had a great week and with feel-creative as the weekend approached! Today I'm sharing a new mini-album using the elegant and unique Peaceful Heart collection by American Crafts. I have to admit, this album is my absolute favorite right now, and the hidden disc technique I used to create the spine is just ah-mazing!! I love the fact that with this technique the album is super durable, interactive, and easily expandable! 

First, here is the walkthrough video with the basic steps of the assemble:

The size of the album is 5x7", and you can add literally as many pages as you wish! The four planner discs look super pretty behind the acetate sheet and hold the pages safely. 

Here is the template of the sheet that cover the inner side of the cover and hold the discs.



The size of the pages is 7.5X3". I folded them in half and punched them two holes using my power disc punch. The pages can feature a lot of photos and stories.








I hope you liked my project today! I'm so in love with this album, and decided to create my December Daily using this bookbinding technique as well! See you soon! xo: Bea

 

2 comments: