Summer Travel Art Kit | American Crafts DT



Hi Ladies! Are you ready for a fabulous summer holiday? We are on the road headed to our favorite seaside village, and I gather some supplies for a travel art kit (plus Instax camera)! This makes easier to document our travel memories and fills the rainy hours with so much fun!  


Here is the list of the supplies which I never forget to take with me when we start a new journey. My travel art kit always contains multi-color and black fine liner pens to write my journal and to create smaller drawings and illustrations. The travel watercolor set by Amy Tangerine is the most practical thing I ever had, its small and contains everything I need to paint watercolor details. Stickers, ephemera pieces, paper clips, my WRMK journal guide stamp, scissors, and adhesive are must-have supplies for me as well.

I always start a new journey with a new travel journal! This time I created the cover I used a pretty rainbow patterned paper from the new Slice of Life collection by Amy Tangerine. I adore the puffy ephemera pieces in every collection of Amy, and Slice of Life is not an exception. I created a pretty bookmark using one of them with the 'craft a life you live' sentiment. 


This time I created another mini book to gather memorabilia. This envelope album is so easy to make, and what I love the most, it has a lot of tiny pockets! 


I used Amy's past card sets and grabbed 7 colored envelopes to create the base.


I added adhesive to the inner side of the envelope's flap and inserted to the next envelope. I repeated the process with all the seven envelop. 


I folded the last envelop's flap to the into the first envelope, and I was ready with the base.


To add more pages to the album, I put cards into the envelopes. So colorful and pretty!
Here is a short process video about the base. 



I added a cute rainbow puffy ephemera to finish. 



Now we are ready to strat! I can't wait to share my finished travel journal with you! And what about you? Do you take art supplies with you on your trip? 

xo, Bea











2 comments: