SEVILLA mini album | Crate Paper DT



Hello everybody, thanks for stopping by the Crate Paper blog today! My name is Bea Valint and I have a new mini album to share using the stunning Here and There collection. This mini album is all about our weekend in Seville, Spain – the colors and the theme went together perfectly with Here and There!! 

Two years ago I taught a summer themed mini album online class, and I thought it would be fun to create a new album with following the instructions of my class. I enjoyed so much to watch the videos and put together the album again!


I started the album with creating the cover. I used 2 pieces of heavy cardstock as a base, and I covered them with patterned paper. I attached the covers with clear plastic and red fabric. I also added two pretty tassels to the spine from the collection.


The divided the inner side of the mini album into two parts. I arranged the main pages to the left side of the album and adhered a lot of various pockets to the right. Perfect space to hold additional photos or tiny memorabilia.


This way the mini album became interactive and easily expandable.


The main element of the pocket cluster on the right side is a classic 0.25” deep paper pocket. I placed tourist maps and tickets into the pocket which I collected on our trip. I also put paper envelopes from the ephemera pack into the pocket to hold tiny memorabilia. I adhered a vellum pocket to the left side of the center pocket and a folded paper pocket to the right. To add more interest, I created a shaker card using tulle and attached to the top of pockets as an interactive element.




To create the main pages, I used patterned papers and white cardstock.  I folded the papers in half or in three and tied them together with a ribbon. I adhered the papers to the inner side of the front cover with double-sided tape. I wanted to keep my album clean and simple, so I decorated my album with only a few stickers, ephemera pieces, and washi tapes.





To add title to my album, I backed the glittered alphabet stickers with patterned paper, and arranged them to the center of the cover.


Thanks for joining me today and well done if you made it to the end of this slightly long post! But I hope you’re also inspired to create your own vacation mini album!

Supplies: Here + There Scenic View Paper (344339), Here + There Check In Paper (344336), Here + There Express Paper (344337), Here + There Tour Guide Paper (344331), Here + There 6x12 Stickers (344347), Here + There Chipboard Stickers (344345), Here + There Adhesive Flair (344351), Here + There Ephemera (344346), Here + There Ephemera Envelopes (344348), Here + There Puffy Thickers (344344), Here + There Tiered Tassels (344349)


1 comment:

  1. I would love to purchase the instructions for this mini book class. My email is carly.blaiss@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete