December Daily 2021 tutorial cover + foundation pages

Hi there, welcome to my blog! Today I'm excited to share my December Daily 2021 base and foundation pages. This time I used a super easy bookbinding technique which allows me to add a lot of pages, pockets, photos, and stories to my album. 


To create the album you will need:

2 cardboard pieces in size 18 x 21 cm
1 white cardstock in size: 40,3 x 20,6 cm
1 piece of acetate sheet in size 8 x 20,6 cm
4 pieces of planner disc (2,5 cm wide)
Posca or Sharpie white marker
Planner punch or Disc Power Punch

The full pages are 14 x 20,6 cm
the smaller pages are made from 28 x 10 cm wide paper which I folded in half. 

Here you can find the template of the inner cover (and spine) 

Please check out the process video where I show you the basic steps of the assembling of the cover:

I’ve not finished the foundation pages yet, I store my photos on my phone and make notes about the stories, and I decided to spend about an hour a day with my DD in December, this way I hope I could finish in January.









 Thanks for watching and spending all this time with me, it is really appreciated, have a wonderful day and we will see you soon.

7 comments:

  1. Catherine
    C'est très joli et expliqué simplement.
    Merci de ce partage.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The video is very explicit. Thank you for sharing it.
    Laetitia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for your inspiration, your brilliant ideas
    and your "easy to understand" instructions and videos! Love it ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Question... where did you get the cardstock for the main piece. Here in the USA the largest I found is 12x12 inches. When I converted the size from cm to in it comes to 15 inches x approximately 8.50 inches. I would have to glue 3 inches to the 12x12 .

    ReplyDelete
  5. I found 11” x 17” card stock at my local FedEx print/copy center.

    ReplyDelete