It's Party time! | American Crafts DT


Hi Ladies! Are you ready for 2018? New Year's Eve is just around the corner, and I'm thinking about our regular New Year's Eve party.
We used to celebrate at home, and invite our close friends for joining us to ring in the New Year together.  


This year I was lucky enough to get the lovely American Crafts party set, and I was immediately drawn to the fun paper rosettes and photo props. My idea was to make a welcome table and Selfie station for our guests. We will take some fun photos with our friends, and of course, the photos will be documented in a layout to remember the last night of 2017! Here are my tips to create a New Year's Eve Selfie station: 


I love the soft and elegant colors of this line and started the decoration with adhering the paper rosettes to the wall. I used a removable blue tack, its strong enough to hold the rosettes in place. The rosette cluster looks really pretty, and will be a bright and colorful background for a selfie!


I put the table against the wall, and placed the party supplies on it. I adhered the photo props to the wood sticks and placed them into a standing IKEA frame. I cut out the middle of a party paper plate with the title ' it's Party time' and slipped into the frame. I think this photo props holder turned out so pretty!


I love the fact that these pretty party horns are perfectly matching to the decoration, I just had to add party colored tissue paper ruffles.  So festive and fun!


One more tip: Don't throw away the party supplies! You can use them again at Birthday parties, and I will definitely use some of the smaller pieces for embellishing my layout or mini album about the party. :) 


Supplies: Photo props (344966), Party horn (344961), Party cluster paper funs makes 5 (344958), Party glasses (344967), Party paper plates(344963), Tassel banner (344960)

1 comment:

  1. How gorgeous!! This table has been gorgeously decorated. I love these beautiful decoration items and the best thing is that these are super easy to do. I need to single handedly host a birthday bash for my daughter as it is a surprise. Would throw the bash at one of the garden Los Angeles venues for parties. Your ideas would be quite handy for me.

    ReplyDelete