New Adventures | Paige Evans + Silhouette DT



Hi everyone! Happy Holiday! I'm back with two new projects I created for Paige Evans + Silhouette DT. 
M yfisrt project is a cute Christmas card. This Christmas Camper (Design ID #232282) design was love at first sight! It's very easy to use and I think, the result is super cute! This time I didn't use the outlines and instead of backing the cut file, I cut just the inner shape from patterned paper. For adding more interesting, I cut three trees, cut some fringes on the bottom, and layered them to each other. 


My second project is a layout I created using Paige's gorgeous Turn the page collection.
2018 is just around the corner, and we have BIG plans for the New Year! There are many places we would like to visit with my friends, so I was immediately drawn to Paige's new Globe (Design ID #237205) cut file! I cut the globe out of white cardstock, backed with patterned paper and layered behind a bunch of Turn the page fussy cut flowers! I placed my photo to the right side of the globe and added the title vertically using alphabet stickers. 




Thanks for stopping by today! Bea

2 comments:

  1. Bea drága, nagy rajongód vagyok, mindegyik oldaladat imádom, de ez valami fantasztikus!!! Imádom ezt a földgömböt a sok-sok virággal!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Köszönöm, Anita! Megtiszteltetés, hogy olvasod ezt a kis blogot! <3

      Delete