New online class


 Dear friends! Thrilled to share that my latest online class, Merry & Bright is open for registration!

I can't be more excited about this! It's been a while since I have done an online workshop, but I can't resist Michaela's invitation to EnMiCratroom, and the beauty of Lora Bailoras' new collection.

In this online workshop, I will guide you through the process of creating three projects. We will start by creating a layout with varied dimensional techniques and then move on to creating the album, which is perfect to feature your Holiday memories. I share my favorite tips to add interactive pages and festive details to the album. Finally, we assemble the box in an envelope shape and create handmade embellishments to make it unique and personal. lope inside which will go a beautiful and complete accordion album. The workshop is available on the EnMiCraftroom site alongside many talented scrapbookers workshops! 


In this workshop, I used Lora Bailora's new Christmas collection, called Volver. Please keep in mind, that you can use your own supplies!


  Thank you, I hope we meet you at the class!



No comments:

Post a Comment