Handmade gifts for Mother’s Day are always so special. Today I'm showing you a super easy mini album base I created for my mom for mother's day. The cover of the album was inspired by a pretty gift bag and the inside pages are perfect for a clean and simple interactive album. Once you’ve put together the foundation, a lot of 7x7cm images will fit in it.
Watch the video tutorial to see the measurements and the basic steps of the assemble.
1. Cover: Cut patterned paper 9x30 cm.
2. Score at 11 and 4 and 11 cm
3. Use the alignment guide as a template and round the front edge.
4. Hidden hinges: cut thin white paper 10x9 cm.
5. Score in by 1-1 cm through the paper. Fold the scored lines and attach the spine to the cover.
6. Pages:Trim patterned paper into 19x10 cm, score at 1 and 9 cm.
7. Attach the three pages to the base.
8. Add additional pages to the pockets.
9. Decorate each page.