First week of Spring | Planner spread

Hey everyone! To be honest, I’m not a super organized planner girl, but I love playing with the gorgeous stickers, paperclips, charms, and stencils from the Day-to-Day collection. Everything is so delicate and beautiful and it’s super easy to add dates, notes, lists, or embellishments to the pages.

I usually add my goal lists and important dates to the weekly planner pages and I also document our best moments and photos by adding photos and journaling.

I love changing the color palette of my pages from time to time to suit the seasons or holidays. These weeks are the first weeks of spring and I wanted to create a fresh and airy look to my pages. I decided to use paper frames to help highlight boxes.



I used the Frame Punch Board from We R Memory Keepers to create the colorful paper frames. The Marigold patterned papers match perfectly with the Day-to-Day planner embellishments, so I grabbed papers from the 6×8 Paper Pad. I trimmed down the papers to 1.5×2.5” and set my Frame board to the narrowest size to cut out the center. I adhered the frames to several boxes and added floral stickers between them.



I created a bunch of frames to use on the next weekly pages and wanted to organize them in a pocket until I used them up. To create the DIY pocket, I used the Frame board again. I made an instax style frame and adhered it to a paper background. I applied double sided tape only on the edges so I could use the frame as a pretty pocket. To attach the pocket to my planner, I punched holes in the background paper using my Disc Power Punch.



I hope you liked my weekly planner spread today, thank you for stopping by!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment