Mini album with Lowercase Word Punch Board | WRMK DT


Hi, there! I'm sharing a super easy and fun mini album inspiration with you today! This album is perfect to display your photos and thoughts on your desk. I created this album to showcase the things I’m grateful for every day no matter how small that is.
Here you can see a video about the basic assemble of this album:


This is the template and the measures of the box and the pages.

To create the pages, I trimmed down patterned paper pieces into 10.8 x 15 cm and fold by 7 cm. I fold back the top of the page to create a little flap. To attach the page to the paper straw, I punched a hole in the bottom center of the pages. I used the gorgeous ‘Go the scenic route’ collection by Paige Evans and tried to arrange the pages into a rainbow color scheme.


Next, I wanted to feature the theme of every page in my box album, so I grabbed my lowercase word punch board. I love how easy to add titles to the pages with this pretty tool. To punch short words I placed the letters next to each other, but I could punch longer words using the letters one by one.


I inserted 10 pages into my box mini-album, but I can extend the number of the pages easily if I want to add more themes to my list.



I hope you enjoyed my mini album inspiration today, and I could inspire you to use your Word Punch Board to add titles to your pages. Thanks for stopping by.






 

No comments:

Post a Comment