Summer Layout with Paper Chain Background


Hello, Ladies! I'm back with a new layout featuring a fun, paper chain inspired background technique. In summer, we always do a lot of DIY projects with my kids, and one of these was a paper chain wall hanging decoration. We had so much fun with creating colorful paper rings, and I thought it would be fun to turn this technique into a scrapbook layout background.


With that in mind, I cut a 7 cm wide strip from patterned paper and scored lines 2 cm from the edges on both sides. Next, I trimmed down this stripe into 2 cm wide pieces and adhered together the flaps to create half circles. For this project, I used a super summery and colorful collection, called El Mejor Verano by Samigarra


The next step was creating groups from similar colors and then I created a flag shape using the half circles on a light yellow background paper. 
I placed a paper straw into the top row and hanged a cute photo and embellishments to the wood clip.

This layout was so much fun to create, thanks for stopping by!
Bea
 

1 comment:

  1. What an original, thoroughly marvelous design. Love it to bits!

    Autumn Zenith 🎃 Witchcrafted Life

    ReplyDelete