Marigold Mini Album | American Crafts DT


Hi friends! Today I share a new mini album using the gorgeous Marigold collection by Maggie Holmes.
This new line is so sweet and pretty, just like a fairy tale. The colors are amazing with a mixture of both pastels and bolds and I’m so in love with the beautiful floral patterns and the cute embellishments.

The first things that caught my eye in this collection were the adorable deer and pear tree embellishments. I just had to use them! These cute figures inspired me to create a forest scene into my mini album.
My idea was to create an easy accordion fold mini-album and adhere the houses, the pear tree, and some animals to the top of the pages.  


With that in mind, I created a cover in size 12,5x18 cm using a heavy cardstock base. I decided to cut a V-shaped window out from the front cover, and I covered the gap with a half-folded piece of transparent sheet. I scattered glitter and sequences between the transparent layers. I adore how the cute deer look through the little ‘window’.


Next, I trimmed down 4 pieces of patterned papers into 30x12 cm, and folded them by 11 cm into three parts. I attached the folded papers with double sided tape and created pockets and interactive pages to add more interest.


To embellish the pages, I used mostly flat stickers and ephemera pieces to avoid getting the album too bulky. I love the fact that Marigold collection has a bunch of cut-apart sheets with tags and journaling cards. They make super easy to add handwritten journaling into my album.  






I hope you liked my first project with Marigold collection, I can’t wait to share more with you! Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies: Marigold collection by Maggie Holmes | Sweet Sunshine (373231), Freshly Picked (373230), Very Dear (373240), Full of grace (373242), Stay True (373244), Remember When (373248), Chipboard stickers (373258), Ephemera Pack (373260)

7 comments:

  1. Fantastic as always!!You are a great inspiration!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Fantastic inspo! Thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the idea with the houses at the back and the rest of the album with smaller pages. I hope I can buy at least some products of the collection. Like Maggie Holmes so much... Thanks for sharing🥰🥰🤗🤗

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bea, Is there a place that shows the whole album? Its absolutely adorale!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bea!!! Im back again lol!!! Do you have any plans of doing a tutorial on this album? I am IN LOVE!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How terrifically sweet, eye-catchingly and beautiful!

    Autumn Zenith 🎃 Witchcrafted Life

    ReplyDelete
  7. I know you posted the Winter scene Christmas album process video but please, please, please put the video of the process or photos of the decoration of each page with the Marigold collection! This album is just PERFECT!

    ReplyDelete