DIY Fall Leaves with Premium Trimmer | We R Memory Keepers DT


Hi Friends! I'm back with a fun fall-themed layout today. Autumn is my favorite season of the year! I adore the cozy evenings, the colorful falling leaves, and the beautiful sunsets.
To create this layout, all you need is a paper trimmer and pretty patterned papers. I used the beautiful Late Afternoon collection by Amy Tangerine, and my Premium Paper Trimmer from We R Memory Keepers


I shared a short tutorial on my IG feed to show you, how I created these colorful fall leaves and tiny half pumpkins. When I was ready with all these beautiful leaves, I arranged them around the page. I used hot glue gun to keep them in place. Next, I placed a big bow to the bottom and adhered my photo to the center of the page. Easy-peasy :)




I hope you liked my first fall-themed layout this year, can't wait to share more with you! xo Bea

1 comment:

  1. Super original and gorgeous Bea! Love the idea of a square wreath and your leaves are really beautiful 😍

    ReplyDelete