Welcome to my craft room! | Crate Paper DT



Hi everyone! I’m so happy to share a little tour of my scrap area today! I use a sunlit corner in our house where my craft table is set up, overlooking the rest of my children's play area. My crafty space feels a lot like me…not super organized and always “in progress”. 
The most important part of my scrap corner is the wide desk. I love that I have space to take out all supplies I want to use for my project, and I still have enough space for creating.


I love decorating my little corner with my handmade projects, it creates a personalized space perfectly embracing who I am. I have a pegboard and a four-cube unit from IKEA next to my desk. I arranged my favorite mini-books, journals, DIY projects on those shelves. I also placed my last layouts and cards on the pegboard.  These lovely colors make me so happy and encourage me to create more often!


The most essential stuff like scissors, paper trimmers, brushes, etc. are in my IKEA raskog to always keep them handy. I keep the bits and pieces from the scrapbooking collections in square plastic storage boxes with divided trays. I like to take everything out of its packaging and tip everything out before I get started. This way I can see all of my stuff and find the perfect elements.
WRMK tools, Sizzix machine and my Silhouette Cameo are at the top of my list of “must-have” items for my projects. I print all my photos at home and can’t imagine a layout without some die-cut letters or shapes.


New products always inspire me to create! When I start working with a new collection, I display the beautiful new products in my desktop organizer.


My craft room is always open… I create things together with my kids, sometimes friends, but rarely with my husband... he just enjoys the results :)
Thank you so much for stopping by! Bea







1 comment:

  1. Hi, I LOVE your colorful craft space! Thank you for sharing. Where did you get those little cloud holders on the wall? I would love to get some for my craft space - they’re sooooo cute!!!
    Thank you again :)
    Mandi

    ReplyDelete