Easy DIY Journal with step by step instructions


Hi, Ladies! I have to admit that I'm totally obsessed with DIY journals recently! This is the reason why I start organizing summer plans with creating a new journal :) This time I went with a super fun fruit shape journal.
To create the journal I used Slice of Life collection by Amy Tangerine. 

Here are the main steps of the assembly:


First, I trimmed patterned paper into 21x20,5 cm and folded in half. Next, I used my Alphabet Alignment Guide by American Crafts as a template, it has a perfect size to create a journal.


I repeated the process with 10 copy papers, those will be the inside pages.


I arranged the papers into the cover and used my Bookbinding Guide By WRMK to punch holes and then I stitched together the pages.


To create the slices, I cut a yellow patterned paper in half circle, folded in three, and cut around the three parts. I adhered the slices to the front cover and added fussy cut leaves and flower stickers to the top.


I hope you enjoyed my little DIY journal step by step instructions! Have a nice weekend! xo Bea

7 comments:

  1. Hi from Iowa! So much effort, but with absolutely beautiful results - thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello from Rumford, Maine. WOW.... you have been so very busy. Thats a lot of work and inspiration... tyfs :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi from Florida! I loved your journal! You have hooked me!!
    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun citrus-look for a page insert...or as an embellishment on cards or scrapbook pages! Thanks from Eugene, Oregon for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello from Findlay, Ohio. What a great small album. Lots of fun ideas that would make anyone looking at it have a huge smile on their face. Lots of ideas to take away for those of us who are ooing and aahing over your blog. Thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete