DIY Rainbow journal



Hey everyone! Today I share a cute DIY journal I created using the super fun Slice of Life collection by Amy Tangerine. I don't know about you, but for me, there are long hard days when I need a reminder that I should not give up on my dreams and hard work will always pay off.  This is the reason I created this little journal with the following title: 'Have Faith in your dreams and your rainbow will come smiling through!" I added this title to a cloud I created from white cardstock and placed a rainbow behind the cloud. I can pull out the rainbow from behind the cloud, and this reminds me that sometimes I just need to create my own luck :)

Here is a short video about the basic assembly of the journal:


The size of the journal is 7.5x4.5". To create the DIY journal, I used the WRMK binding tool. I attached the rainbow to the cloud with an eyelet using a Crop-a-dile.




Thank you for stopping by! Bea

1 comment: