Pumpkin Garland | American Crafts DT


Hi, Ladies! I have a fun fall decor project to share with you today! We all have beautiful paper leftover from a variety of projects. To keep with a fall theme I decided to create a pumpkin garland, each a different color with some of those fabulous leftover pieces from Slice of Life collection.  Although the patterned paper is not traditional fall colors it still works because I’ve grouped them together with die-cut leaves and attached them with black and white bakers twine.

I used my Silhouette Cameo to cut out the base of the tiny pumpkins from patterned paper (find the free cut file below). To make the tiny pumpkins even more pretty, I added stem and green leaves to them. I attached the leaves to the top of the pumpkin using brass paper fastener. Easy – peasy!


If you don’t have a cutting machine, trim paper stripes, and attach them on the top and the bottom with a brass paper fastener, or use a piece of pipe cleaner to attach them and to create a stem.  I recommend you to make only half pumpkins, because they look better on the wall.


This pumpkin garland home decoration is so easy and fun, a perfect project to be crafty with your children! When you are ready with the pumpkins, attach them using baker’s twine, and place pressed fall leaves or die-cut leaves between them.


Thank you for stopping by today! I hope that I have added another idea to your list for using some of those precious scraps.


Supplies: Amy Tangerine | Slice of Life collection: Full Bloom (354150), Rainbow Hall (354146), What a ride (354142), Super Bloom (354147), Sprinkle Confetti (354134), Love Always (354142), Pink Lemonade (354154) 



1 comment:

  1. Your garland looks so cute! Thanks for sharing this cut file. :)

    ReplyDelete