Halloween DIY card stand | Crate Paper DT


Hello Ladies! I’m excited to share my super easy Halloween decoration idea with you today! To be honest, the funniest part of preparing Halloween party for me is creating the invitation cards! I love playing with the orange and black papers and cute embellishments and literally can’t stop creating the cards. I thought it would be fun to use those pretty cards to decorate our party table. All I need is some cute Halloween cards, and a pretty card stand!
First I created two cards using the super fun Hey Pumpkin collection. I trimmed down card bases from cardstock and added patterned paper to the front.



To create the first card, I adhered the house ephemera piece to the center and placed the adorable girl stickers next to it. I mixed foiled stickers with cardstock phrase stickers to add the ’candy and treats’ title. I would never miss to add smiley pumpkins to my Halloween cards, and also adhered a puffy sticker ghost to the roof.



For the second card, I used almost the same card design. I love the fact that Crate Paper collections are always filled with pretty house pattern, and Hey Pumpkins means no exception! I fussy cut houses from the Happy Haunting paper and adhered them with a chipboard house to the center of my card. To add more fun, I adhered ghost stickers among the houses and added foiled bats and stars to the top.




As I finished with my cards, I started to create my DIY card stand. To start, I bent up 1” on the left and on the right side of the 12x12 patterned paper. Then, I folded in three the paper, and machine-stitched pocket to the bottom using a transparent sheet. When finished, I attached the ends of the triangle to get the cardholder.  



I placed my cards into the cardholder, and put them to the center of our table with colorful fall leaves! So pretty!


Thank you for stopping by today! I hope you felt inspired to create some Halloween cards with a cardholder to decorate your home.

Supplies: Hey Pumpkin Collection: 12x12 Paper Pad (350294), 6x9 Paper Pad (350893), Ephemera Pack (350887), Cardstock Stickers (350886), Chipboard Stickers (350885), Puffy stickers (350888), Glossy Puffy Stickers (350884), Ghost Tassel Banner Kit (350889)

No comments:

Post a Comment