Hey Pumpkin decoration | Crate Paper DT



Hello Crate Paper fans! It’s Bea and I’m excited to share my super easy Halloween decoration idea with you today! To be honest, for me the funniest part of preparing Halloween party is creating the decoration! I love playing with orange / black papers and cute embellishments, and literally can’t stop creating banners or centerpieces. This year, I thought it would be fun to welcome my guests with a cute door hanger. All I needed was a stitching hoop and some pieces from the Hey Pumpkin collection.

My idea was to turn the hoop into a pumpkin, so I started my project by backing the stitching hoop with orange patterned paper. Next, I fussy cut a stem out of a cork sheet and adhered to the top of the hoop. I also added leaves and yellow flowers to the top. I cut the 3D flowers out from the Candy Corn patterned paper using my Cameo and attached them with baker twine.


I wanted to create a little Halloween village scene into the loop, so I placed tiny fussy cut houses to the background. I enjoyed so much adding tiny details using foam stickers – like the black cat on the roof - to the village.

I adhered two costumed figures to the center of the scene. They are so adorable!


The glossy puffy stickers make everything so festive and shiny, so I spread some stars around the background, and adhered a bat above the house roofs.

To finish my project, I adhered the ‘Boo to you’ cardstock sticker banner to the top, and added the Happy Halloween sticker to the bottom.


Thank you for stopping by today! I hope you felt inspired to create Halloween decoration with a Hey Pumpkin collection to your home.

Supplies: Hey Pumpkin Collection: 12x12 Paper Pad (350294), 6x9 Paper Pad (350893), Ephemera Pack (350887), Cardstock Stickers (350886), Chipboard Stickers (350885), Puffy stickers (350888), Glossy Puffy Stickers (350884), Ghost Tassel Banner Kit (350889)







No comments:

Post a Comment