October mini album | Crate Paper DT



Hey Crate Paper fans! Its Bea here and I’m so excited to share my first project using HeyPumpkin collection. Halloween collections are always fun to create with, and Hey Pumpkin is no exception. I love the traditional colors and all the adorably spooky embellishments!

We always celebrate Halloween at least two times (at the school and at our house party), so we have a bunch of photos to document every year. I decided to create the base of our Halloween album in advance, and add the photos later. I wanted to create a really fun and witchy album, so I turned my album into a cute, black reticule.


To do that, I cut a paper box using my cutting machine and added a glittered foam bag buckle. I used the same striped fabric to decorate the album and the paper bag and attached the bag handle to the spine of the mini album.


The size of my album is 4.25x5.25”. I used my favorite album binding technique, the hidden hinges technique. First, I created a chipboard album cover and then I folded hidden hinges to hold the pages. To decorate the cover, I backed a glittered chipboard frame with patterned paper and layered fussy cut houses on the front.  The beautiful puffy stickers with holographic foil accents are one of my favorites in the collection, and I can’t resist adding the lovely cat sticker to the cover. The sparkling rat stickers and chipboard numbers added a special festive touch to the album.


I added a lot of interactive pages, hidden journal tags, and tiny pockets to the album. I decorated the pages mostly with stickers and ephemera pieces. The large orange sequences from the ephemera pack were perfect to fill up the shaker pocket!






As a finishing touch, I added fall leaves and beads to the album ‘handle’. I used my WRMK foil quill to add silver lines to the leaves, and then cut them out using my Silhouette.



The playful form of the album is absolute makes me happy, and I can’t wait to fill the page with our memories. Thanks for joining me today, I hope you’re all inspired to create with this super fun collection!

Supplies: Hey Pumpkin Collection: 12x12 Paper Pad (350294), 6x9 Paper Pad (350893), Ephemera Pack (350887), Cardstock Stickers (350886), Chipboard Stickers (350885), Puffy stickers (350888), Glossy Puffy Stickers (350884)

4 comments:

  1. Какая красота! Весело, с юмором, задорно!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable!
    Where can I find the box? Is it a Silhouette file? Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! I used my own cut file, but you can find a lot of similar cut file on the Silhouette Store, look for 'paper bag' files.

      Delete
  3. This is adorable! Where can I find the box?

    ReplyDelete