Autumn Travel Kit | American Crafts DT


Hey, everyone! This week the highlighted theme on the blog is travel projects! Traveling means me a lot of new adventures and stories what I love to tell and document! Creating a travel journal is the best way to write about the trips and the experiences we had. It’s a collection of adventures, stories, memories, and discovery.  

For me, the travel journal project starts at home, before we travel. I used to gather a ‘travel kit’ that includes all the crafty things I need on the go. It contains essential things like scissors and glue, but there are other suppliers which I customize depending on our destination. Watercolor pencils, water brush, stickers, die-cuts, paper clips are always welcomed!


The most important part of my travel kit is the handmade travel journaling booklets.


This time I used the incredibly beautiful Willow collection to customize my journals. I adhered patterned paper to add a cover and used ephemera pieces to create the title. 


My next trick is preparing some pages into my journal in advance. I used to create a basic design, which makes the first days easier to document.


In this spread I used the calendar block stamp by 1 Canoe 2 to start my journal. I also added journal tag, washi tape, and stickers from the sticker book. The tiny envelope could help me to store memorabilia.


Creating a travel journal is one of the most important things I do when we’re on the road. So, is it worth doing? Definitely! I hope you enjoyed reading about my travel journaling process! Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies: Willow collection| Lush (356070), Posies (356076), Simple Pleasures (356080), Cardstock Stickers (356083), Ephemera (356087), Enamel Dots (356088), Metal Charms (356089), Pens (356093), Sticker Book (354218), Clothespin (350416), Rubber Stamp (350421)








No comments:

Post a Comment