4 ways to use Heritage stamp and die set | Crate Paper DT



Hi, everybody! I share 4 easy projects using the Heritagedie and stamp set today. This set includes swan, ribbon, frames, and sentiments clear acrylic stamps and coordinating thin metal dies designed by Maggie Holmes. Possibilities are endless!

I know you’ll love creating beautiful and unique embellishments with Heritage die set as much as I do, so let’s take a closer look at my project samples.  


1. My first project was a super quick gift bag. I trimmed and folded a piece of vellum to get a vellum pocket, and wrapped up with ribbon. I dressed up the pocket with a pretty rosette that I created using the die set. I placed a pretty butterfly sticker to the center of the rosette. Easy-peasy.


2. I absolutely love creating cards, so it was not a question that I created a card with this fun die set.  I started by creating a base using patterned paper. Next, I grabbed the die set, and cut circles. I created two rosettes and used the frame stamp with gold embossing powder to add beautiful shiny details.  I also added white ruffle using crate paper for more dimension. I adhered an adorable squirrel sticker to the front, and placed the ‘Remember’ and ‘Life is lovely’ stickers to the bottom as a title.


3. Next project is a tiny interactive mini album. The size of the album is 3.5x3.5”. I created the cover using a chipboard base and patterned paper and I attached the pages with ‘hidden hinges’ technique. To decorate the front of the album, I adhered a chipboard sticker to the center and added a die-cut bow to the bottom.  


Before I adhered the pages to the spine, I cut a little window on the front of them using the circle die. Then I folded the pages in half, adhered to the spine. I placed a tag into every little pocket.


On the first page, I added a tiny frame to the window. I made this pretty frame with combining two circle dies from the set.


4. Last, but certainly not least… I adhered a rosette on a wood stick using a hot glue gun to create a nice addition to a table centerpiece. Perfect for any occasion!



What fun ideas do you have for working with Heritage dies? I hope you’ve been inspired today for creating pretty things! Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies: Heritage collection |Die and Stamp Set (350953), 6x8 Paper Pad (350958), Homestead (350926), Childhood (350937), Perennial (350921), Elsie (350923), Ephemera Pack (350948), Cardstock Stickers (350945), Charms (350952)









No comments:

Post a Comment