She's Magic layout | American Crafts DT


Hey, everybody! I’m so excited to share my first layout with the brand new She’s Magic collection by Dear Lizzy. This collection is inspired by women and made for women. I absolutely love the bold colors, the beautiful watercolor effects, the encouraging phrases and a lot of floral patterned papers! This collection fits many themes and perfect for documenting family life.

It all started with the Magic patterned paper. I love flowers and wanted them to be the main focus of my layout. So I took some time fussy cutting them. I fussy cut almost every flower from the paper, much more than I needed, but never mind, I could use them on my next project.
I chose the pink side of the Kind Heart patterned paper as my background, and used the Silhouette Cameo sketch pen to draw a large circle on the paper. Then I used the circle as a guide for placing the fussy cut flowers.


I created almost a full flower wreath, but as I reached the bottom of the page, I decided to finish the wreath with a banner. To do that, I trimmed a bunch of labels from the 6x8 patterned papers, and also fussy cut tickets from the Round Trip patterned paper. I layered the labels and tickets using foam tape, to add more dimension.


I placed the photos to the right bottom of the wreath and started embellishing my page. The puffy stickers and the glittered enamel stickers are so adorable in this collection, so I arranged some pieces from them among the flowers.


I also added three pieces from the colorful buttons to the top of my banner. I love the balance these pieces added to the layout.


I dropped white and black paint around the wreath as a finishing touch.


I hope you like my first layout made with She’s Magic collection. If you haven’t had the chance to check out this new collection then make sure you join us on the blog this week! The Design Team will be bringing lots of inspiration your way!

Supplies: She’s Magic collection | Magic (354794), Kind Heart (354806), Round Trip (354795), 6x8 Paper Pad (354818), Puffy Stickers (354820), Confetti Stickers (354821), Enamel Stickers (354825), Buttons (354830), Hooray collection | Alphabet stickers (344580)





No comments:

Post a Comment