Heritage mini album | Crate Paper DT


Hi Crate Paper fans! It’s Bea Valint with you today! It's such an exciting time with the new Maggie Holmes collection being revealed. The gorgeous, elegant, and versatile range of products just makes me want to sit down and create. Today I share my first project using Heritage collection, a tiny mini album about favorite moments of our family life.

First, here is a video, so you can see a flip through of the finished album and then the basic assembly of the base:




The album is 17x9 cm size which I constructed using patterned papers. To create the front cover, I covered the chipboard base with patterned paper and adhered a light ephemera piece to the center. I placed the adorable deer sticker from the chipboard sticker sheet to the right side and added my title to the left with a beautiful glittered butterfly. To create the title, I mixed a chipboard sticker with Family sentiment and gold alphabet stickers. I also added a tiny hand-stitched pattern to the right side to keep the colors in balance.   
To create the spine of the album I used a simple accordion fold to attach all of my pages to, and made it stronger using a piece of ribbon.


Next step is adding pages to the album. I trimmed patterned papers to 8x8 cm. and adhered the papers to the spine using double-sided tape. So quick and easy!


I enjoyed so much filling up my album with photos and beautiful embellishments. I adhered ephemera pieces and stickers to the pages and added machine stitching here and there.



The chipboard stickers in the Heritage collection have a beautiful gold outline, and this inspired me to grab my new Foil Quill tool and create matching pages. I created white pages with gold patterns, and printed some gold vellum leaves also.





I love how this little album turned out! So pretty and playful! I hope you’ve been inspired to document your best family moments in a beautiful and elegant way with Heritage collection. Thanks for reading!


Measures: Chipboard base: 17x9 cm. Patterned paper for the cover: outsize: 20x12,5 cm, inside 16,7x8,7 cm Spine: 2 pieces of patterned paper: 8x16 cm, folded by centimeters. Pages: 8x8 cm.

Supplies: Heritage collection |Homestead (350926), Childhood (350937), Perennial (350921), Elsie (350923), Sticker Book (350947), Ephemera Pack (350948), Glittered Butterflies (350954), Stationery Pack (350956), Cardstock Stickers (350945), Chipboard Stickers (350944)











No comments:

Post a Comment