Make your own floral embellishments with Paper Fashion paints! | American Crafts DT



Hi, Ladies! I have a special layout to share with you today! American Crafts introduced an amazing new line, called Paper Fashion. This line contains high-quality paints, mixed media material, supplies, and special mixed media papers. 

The gouache set's beautiful colors inspired me to create a bunch of painted floral embellishment.



First I painted the flowers to mixed media paper, and after drying, I fussy cut them out. I added gold and black paint to create the center point to the flowers.


I arranged the flower into wrath on the background paper. and used double-sided foam tape to add more dimension. I placed my daughter's photo to the bottom of the center, and created the 'Girls just want to have fun!' title using black alphabet stickers from the Shine On collection


I also adhered ephemera pieces and cardstock stickers among the flowers from the collection. I dropped white paint over the layout to finish.




This layout was super easy and fun to create! I Hope i could inspire you to play with your mixed media supplies!






No comments:

Post a Comment