Wild Card layout | American Crafts DT


Hello everybody! It’s Bea here and I have a super colorful and fun layout to share with you today.  As you may have heard, Damask Love released her very first paper collection called ‘Wild Card’, and the collection has hit JoAnn stores this month – they carry an amazing Project Pad that includes stickers, removable ephemera pieces, pattern papers, glitter papers, and solid cardstock in coordinating colors.
The collection also includes fun glitter shaker stickers, mini cards, washi tapes, and many more fun embellishments. I absolutely love the colorful and unique style of Damask Love’s collection, and I was very happy to have the chance to create with those vibrant papers and lovely embellishments.
I started my process by fussy cutting a bunch of tropical leaves from patterned paper. My idea was to arrange the leaves into a heart shape and scatter ephemera pieces and stickers among them.


I chose a pink paper as my background and drew a heart shape with a pencil. I started to adhere to the leaves from the bottom using foam tape.


I placed my photo to the inside of the heart. To add a title, I placed the ‘Let’s Chill’ card from the cut-apart sheet next to my photo. I think the most fun items in this collection are the awesome glittered shaker stickers. I can’t resist adding the melon under my title.


The adorable sloths are my personal favorites! How cute are they with the ice-cream?  I adhere a blue one to the right side of the heart, and I was very happy to see how his color matched my photo.  I placed a journaling tag to the top right to keep my thoughts and dropped black paint to finish.



I hope I could inspire you to create with this sweet collection! Don’t forget to check out your local JoAnn store for this super fun products! Thank you for stopping by!

Supplies: Damask Love. Wild Card collection | So fresh (351846), So berry excited (3518512),  Cardstock Stickers (351834), Shaker Stickers (351839), Rub-on stickers (351837), Ephemera pieces (351838) 

No comments:

Post a Comment