Saturday Afternoon layout | American Crafts DT



I’m so excited to show you my first scrapbook layout made with the new Saturday Afternoon collection from 1 Canoe 2. This new line is so sweet and pretty, fits so many themes like everyday memories or special occasions. The mixture of beautiful floral elements and watercolor effects are amazing, and the rose gold embellishments give a special, elegant touch to the entire collection.

I started my page with the beautiful Afternoon Roses patterned paper. I love the bold, pink roses, and wanted to feature them on my layout.  It was pretty easy and fast to fussy cut out the flowers from the paper.  Then, I chose the blue Afternoon Clips patterned paper as my background, and arranged the flowers to the left and right edges of the paper. I cut apart the roses and leaves and used foam adhesive to adhere them on the background.


Next, I arranged my photos to the center of the page diagonally and placed the ‘choose Happy’ sentiment under them from the foam sticker sheet. I adore the beautiful shine of those rose gold stickers! In the top left, I also added a sticker banner and tag into my cluster.


To add my journaling, I cut a label from the cut-apart sheet, and placed to the bottom right corner, among the roses. And how amazing are the 3D roses with the pearls on the layered sticker sheet? I couldn’t resist adding them to my cluster on the bottom with some stickers, and fussy cut labels from the Treats or Trips patterned paper. I dropped white acrylic paint around the layout to finish.


I hope you like my first layout made with Saturday Afternoon collection. It was easy and fun to put together, you certainly can’t go wrong with those beautiful flowers! I couldn’t wait to share more with you! Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies: 1 Canoe 2 | Saturday Afternoon collection | Treats and Trips (351148), Afternoon Roses (351145), Afternoon Clips (351110), Foam Stickers (351153), Cardstock Stickers (351154), Layered Stickers (351155)





No comments:

Post a Comment