It's All Good mini album | American Crafts DT



Hello, everyone! I'm back to the American Craft's blog with a new project today. This time, I would like to share with you a new mini album I created using the lovely It’s All Good! collection by Dear Lizzy. When I saw the gorgeous papers and the cheerful embellishments, instantly knew I’d make a lot of fun projects with them. Love all the flowers, fruits, and shiny gold stickers. I was so excited to get playing and creating.

This time I decided to create a pocket page album. I have a lot of photos and memorabilia on my desk which doesn’t belong to any special events or occasions, but I wanted to document them. The pocket page album is a perfect choice to keep those lovely memories.


I started my album by creating a cover. I trimmed chipboard paper to 4.5x7” and to 1x7” and covered them with patterned paper. Then I chose the ‘keep on being you’ sentiment from the cardstock sticker sheet as the title of the album and adhered to the front using foam tape. I also embellished the front with a paper bow, fussy cut flower, and some stickers.


Next, I created the pocket pages from patterned papers. I folded eight pockets using four pieces of 12x12 papers.


Then, I folded the pages in half and hand-stitched them to the spine of the cover using my WRMK binding tool. The back of the pockets could be used as album pages, but I wanted to keep only the pockets, so I adhered the back of the pockets together.




This way I got eight little pockets to fill with photos and tiny memorabilia.


One of my favorite paper from the collection is the Pink Lemonade paper and can’t resist to fussy cut the cute lemons. I adhered them to the back of the front cover and placed the ‘It’s all good’ stickers among them. So pretty!


To fill the pockets, I attach journaling tags and photos with paper clips. I embellished the pockets with washi tapes and thin stickers.




This album was really easy and fun to put together. I hope it gave you some new ideas to try on your next scrapbook project! Thanks for stopping by today!

Supplies: Dear Lizzy | It’s All Good collection | Bloomed (348200), Easy as Pie (348198), Live Simply (348197), Be You (348190), Cardstock Stickers (348174), Chipboard Stickers (348172), Paper Clips (348177)










1 comment:

  1. love the album! How about the WRMK binding tool. Is it a must have? Easy to use?

    ReplyDelete