Journals organization | Crate Paper DT


Hi everyone! It’s Bea here today to share with you how I organized my Crate Paper Journal Studio notebooks to start the 2019 year!  I already use notebooks to document my everyday memories, our travels, and to plan my days, but it became clear that I also need more notebooks with specialized themes. Adding notebooks dealing with only one topic, help me to focus on important things!

To create these notebooks, I mixed and matched more Crate Paper collections. I chose the Hooray collection as the base of my projects, but I also grabbed embellishments from the Merry Days, the Chasing Dreams and the La La Love collections. I’m still amazed by their compatibility!


For my first notebook, I chose the Party paper as my cover. I love the pretty black dots on the white background, and I decided to decorate the cover mostly with blue embellishments. To create the ‘To do’ title, I added blue alphabet stickers from the Chasing Dreams collection and cut a paper frame using my Cameo. Under the title, I gathered blue house ephemera pieces and cardstock stickers and adhered a gold puffy sticker tree and a star among them.


The second notebook gives place to my new and healthy food recipes. I started the cover by choosing the bright yellow Frosted patterned paper and added the title using black alphabet stickers. I just love the cute cup and muffin stickers, and can’t resist to add them to the center!


The third notebook combines Hooray collection with the new and incredibly beautiful La La Love collection. I created the cover using the pink Confetti patterned paper, and machine stitched the pretty First Kiss alphabet stickers to the front. This time I wanted to keep the design clean and simple, so I decorated it only with a glittered start ephemera piece and a punched circle paper.


Thank you for stopping by today. I had fun putting these notebooks together. What do you think? Would you give it a try?


Supplies: Hooray collection | Frosted (344571), Confetti (344573), Party (344572), Cardstock stickers (344584), Ephemera (344583), Merry Days collection | Ephemera (344521), Alphabet stickers, gold puffy stickers (344507), La La Love collection | Paper Clips (344561), First Kiss alpha stickers (344551)






No comments:

Post a Comment