Summer Vibes layout with Stay Sweet collection | American Crafts DT



Hello, American Crafts fans! Let’s start this week with a look at the brand new Stay Sweet collection by Amy Tangerine. This is a beautiful collection with a bright and happy color palette and a hint of summer. I combined both to create this layout highlighting my favorite photos from those sweet, sunny days.
As soon as I saw the gorgeous pattern papers with all the colors, I knew I had to use them on my layout. I mean, all of them - almost all of them! Makes my heart so happy! First I created a background with using three patterned papers. I trimmed the edges of the Everyday Avocados paper and added two frames using the super colorful Color Pop Paradise paper and the light salmon Cosmic Candies paper.


Next, I arranged my photos to the center of the layout and started to cut out some layered flower and leaves using my cutting machine. I played with the placement of the flowers… first I put all of them under the photos, then I arranged them diagonally. I loved all versions but ended up with placing two flowers above and one flower under the photos. Then I surrounded them with a bunch of green leaves. So many beautiful patterned papers on my layout!!


To spice up my page with more summer vibes, I adhered cute ephemera pieces and stickers among the flowers. The suede flower and the tiny hedgehog are just adorable! Then I placed a journaling card under the photos and used the amazing watercolor set for adding my journaling. This set contains everything you need to practice brush lettering… 12 watercolor paints, water brush pen, fine liner, pencil, water bottle, sponge… so many things in a small space!


To finish my layout I placed a “Summer Vibes” phrase ephemera piece title under my photos and dropped black watercolor paint around.


I hope you are inspired by this layout to create a pretty floral layout using Stay Sweet collection! Thank you for stopping by!

Supplies: Stay Sweet collection | Everyday Avocados (351185), Fruit Cocktail (351175), Color Poop Paradise (351174), Fish Fun (351195), Pink Lemon Party (351177), Magnetic Bookmarks (351213), Suede Flower Sticker (351211), Mini Puffy Stickers (351210), Puffy Sticker (351209), Ephemera (351200), Watercolor Set (351199)

No comments:

Post a Comment