Winter Village decoration | DCWV



One of my favorite holiday creations are these little trees from DCWV. Putting together this cute Winter Village is a perfect activity to the whole family for these cozy days.



The Winter Village package contains 6 different type of houses, with cute windows, doors, chimney, and roofs. The cute reindeer family and paper trees are also the part of the collection.




The houses are very easy to put together. I used double sided tape and a hot glue gun to attach the walls with the roof. 


Next, I grabbed cute stickers and patterned paper from the Happy Wishes Paper Stack and colorful glittered glue and decorated the houses. 


My daughter joined me to decorate and make a pretty Winter Village scene from the houses and trees.  


You can find the DCWV Winter Village pack at JoAnn‘s.
 Thanks so much for stopping by today!





No comments:

Post a Comment