It's beginning... layout | DCWV


Happy December for everyone! I have a new layout to share today that I created using the bright and super cute Happy Wishes Paper Stack from DCWV. This collection is so sweet and pretty, it has so many great patterned papers ans stickers, and I wanted to feature a lot of them on my page.



I started the layout by choosing a beautiful glittered paper as my background. I felt I needed to add a frame around the entire paper, so I trimmed 0.25" from each edge and adhered to a red striped paper.  


  It’s always fun to fussy cut letters when you want to work with different patterned papers. I grabbed my scissors and fussy cut all the letters I needed for the 'Its beginning to look a lot like Christmas...' sentiment. I replaced some letter with stickers, the ornament became perfect letter 'O' and the sock letter 'L' :)


I adhered some of the letters using liquid glue, and some of them with foam tape to add more dimension. I also added fun details to the letters with Moxy glitter glue, and placed cute stickers among them.


Next, I added my photo under the big title, layered patterned paper behind. I wanted to keep a clean and simple look on the layout, so I created two cluster next to the photo to balance the colorful title.


I know December is so hectic with Holiday gatherings but try to take a little time to slow down and capture the everyday winter activities too. You can find the DCWV Happy Wishes Christmas Premium Stack at JoAnn‘s.
 Thanks so much for stopping by today!

No comments:

Post a Comment