New Year's Eve party decoration | American Crafts DT


Hey, everyone! I'm sharing fun decoration ideas for the upcoming New Year’s Eve party! New Year's Eve is one of the biggest celebrations of the year for us. It's a great time to spend together with our family and friends as we say goodbye to the old and welcome the new. Throwing a fancy New Year's Eve party can help make the celebrations even more enjoyable.

I always start to create our party decorations with gathering the supplies. First, I grabbed the pretty party paper rosettes from last year and then tried to find similar colors from my current stash. I found perfectly matching papers in the new Shine On collection by Amy Tangerine and completed them with metallic adhesive vinyl to add a festive look.


 I never miss adding party props to my welcome table! I used my Cameo to cut out glasses, hats and other fun pieces. I also cut shiny details from the metallic vinyl.


Party horns and crackers are also ‘must have’ elements of the party. They are so easy and fast to put together, all you need, is patterned paper, tissue paper, and a whistle. I also used to create party horns only to decorate our table, this time I didn’t add whistle, just left the end fine.


The main part of the decoration is always the rosettes with the banners. I put the rosettes using Blu Teck on the wall, and cut banners from patterned paper using my banner punch board. I covered the bottom of the banners with metallic vinyl and added black numbers. I also cut smaller banners from glittered vinyl. I just love the shiny and elegant look of the rosettes with the banners ahead.


The final piece I added to my decoration is the ‘Happy New Year…’ sentiment I downloaded from the Silhouette Studio and cut from black adhesive vinyl. I adhered the words to white cardstock and placed into a frame. I decorated the frame with the pretty faux bows, somehow, they reminded me of the firework we used to watch from our window every New Year’s Eve at midnight.


This decoration was so much fun to create and definitely brings party vibes into our home! Thank you for joining me today, and Happy New Year!! Bea

Supplies: Shine On collection: Uplift (348244), Flourish (348226), Mini Faux Leather Bows (348256), Adhesive Vinyl (347287, 379528, 348091), Photo props (344966), Party cluster paper funs makes 5 (344958),






No comments:

Post a Comment