Hello 2019! | Crate Paper DT



Hi, Ladies! Are you ready for 2019? By the end of the year, I always start to think about what I want to do the same or different next year.  Set new goals and summaries them on a layout is a good reminder during the year.

This time, I decided to use the incredibly pretty Hooray collection for my layout. The bright colors with the Holographic elements are perfect for a fun New Year project. My idea was to create a colorful background with a bunch of stars all around. To do that, I cut a background star design from white cardstock and then backed the open spaces with different pattern papers. I loved to see how the different patterns worked perfectly together and the colors popped!


To add a little sparkle, I placed glittered star sticker into the center of each star. Then, I trimmed a 3x4” card from patterned paper and adhered it with my photo to the center of the layout. I created the title mixing and matching alphabet stickers and stickers from the Journaling Studio sticker book.


I added a lot of embellishments to the bottom of the photo. Mixing chipboard pieces, puffy stickers and stickers gives a lot of interest to the layout! And how cute is that llama with the party hat?!?


To add my journaling, I wrote my ‘New Year goals’ on tags, and placed them behind the pink patterned paper with the title. I dropped black watercolor mist over the top and the bottom to finish.



Thank you for stopping by today! I hope this layout has inspired you to pick up the Hooray collection and make a colorful page to celebrate the upcoming 2019 year! Wishing you lots of amazing goals, dreams, and crafty time for the New Year!!


Supplies: Crate Paper Hooray Collection: YAY (344570), Birthday Girl (344575), Happy Day (344577), Phrase sticker (344587), Cake (344569), Woohoo! (344576), Puffy stickers (344585), Glitter Foam Stickers (344581), Stickers (344584), Ephemera Pieces (344583), Chipboard stickers (344582), Alphabet thickers (344580).










No comments:

Post a Comment