Thank You cards | American Crafts DT


Hey everyone! Firstly, I wanted to wish you all a Happy New Year and secondly, of course, to share a new project with you.
The theme I am kicking off this week is ’Thank You’ card, and I couldn’t be more excited about it! The cardmaking sticker books make themed cards super easy to create and fit perfectly to the new AC scrapbook collections. 
For both cards, I used the New Day collection by Dear Lizzy. Everything about this collection is stunning! I love all the pretty floral patterns and cute embellishments, they perfect to document everyday memories or to craft cards. Both cards are square, measuring 5×5 inches. I like creating big cards, I can put more embellishments on them :)

The first card was easy peasy! I used the Good Vibes and the Dreamers patterned papers to create the base and adhered a bunch of flowers diagonally. To create the floral cluster I mixed and matched flower ephemera piece with a layered sticker, wood veneer flower, and fussy cut flowers. I also added a beautiful butterfly layered sticker to the top. To add a title, I adhered a ‘Thank you so much’ sentiment sticker from the cardmaking sticker book.


For the second card, I wanted to use a different color scheme and chose the blue Spark Your Soul paper as my base. I hand stitched a frame with white thread and added the ‘Thanks’ sticker to the bottom. I placed flower vase and frame ephemera pieces to the center and placed the cute giraffe into the frame just like it would peek out from a window. I really wanted to add the gorgeous succulent sticker, so I adhered it over the vase, and arranged enamel dots and fussy cut flowers around.


Finally, I decided to create coordinating envelopes to my cards, and placed cute ephemera pieces next to the cards, as a little surprise.



I hope you have enjoyed my post today. If you recreate these cards at home or are inspired by this post I would love to see what you came up with. Don’t forget to tag me on social media!

Supplies: New Day collection: Be Present (349511), Dreamer (3494983), Gather (349501), Spark Your Soul (349508), Celebrate Life (349497), Layered Stickers (349519), Ephemera (349523), Chipboard Stickers (349521), Layered Clips (349528), Rub Ons (349526), Enamel Dots (351064), Cardmaking Sticker Book (349625)

No comments:

Post a Comment