Advent Calendar 2018 | DCWV



Happy Friday! December is just around the corner, its time to come up with advent calendar ideas for our children. I already gather tiny presents during the fall months, so I just needed to find a fun packaging for them :) 


I was immediately drawn to my WRMK Envelope board and Alphabet punch board! I decided to create 24 colorful envelopes in different sizes and added fun numbers to them. 


I used the stunning DCWV Happy Wishes Premium Paper Stack to make the calendar. I love using non-traditional colors for our Christmas project, and the cute stickers are perfect for embellishing the envelopes.


First, I created 24 envelopes using the WRMK Envelope punch board. I changed with the measures and sizes to add more interest. Then, I cut numbers from 1 to 24 using the Alphabet Punch Board. These tools made the process so easy, I was ready in an hour!


I love how this advent calendar turned out. Here are additional close-up photos:





Thank you for stopping by today! If you like me and adore to create with non-traditional colors and cute illustrations, Happy Wishes is for you! You can find the DCWV Happy Wishes Christmas Premium Stack at JoAnn‘s.

No comments:

Post a Comment