Tags with Head in the Clouds collection | American Crafts DT


Hi friends! I'm so excited the share my first project with the fabulous Head in the Clouds collection from Shimelle and American Crafts.
I love the bright colors as much as the gorgeous roses and the cute fairy tale images in this line!! It's super easy to mix and match the papers with the embellishments and the whole collection has a lovely fairytale atmosphere. I decided to create 3 tags featuring my favorite papers and embellishments from the collection.


These tags are so easy to make! I started off with trimming a tag shape from patterned paper. For the first tag, I chose the 'All a dream' patterned paper, machine stitched around and added a purple ribbon to the top. I grabbed a beautiful flower ephemera piece and adhered to the tag using dimensional adhesive tape. I fussy cut the Make a wish and the Dream do come true sentiments from the 'Believe in magic' paper and adhered to my tag. 


For the second tag, I used a flower patterned paper as my base. I adhered a pom-pom ribbon to the bottom and embellished the tag using stickers, fussy cut butterfly and glittered dots.


My last tag is a shaker tag. I used tulle to hold the tiny sequences. The lovely mermaid sticker is just so pretty with the frog king, don't you think?  I also added a paper label with 'Awesome friends' sentiment using a ribbon and a pink eyelet. 


Thank you for stopping by today! I hope you are inspired to create with the new Head in the Clouds collection! 

No comments:

Post a Comment