Hooray mini album | Crate Paper DT


Hello, Ladies! I'm back with my first project with the lovely Hooray collection by Crate Paper ! I have a fun mini album technique for you! One-ring albums were always my faves, but this time I added a special cover to my album which also can be used as a mini album stand. 


First, here is a video so you can see a flip through of the finished album and then the basic assembly of the cover :


I started by creating the cover using heavy cardstock base, patterned paper, and clear plastic sheet. Then, I punched one hole into the front and one into the back, and added eyelets using my Crop-A-Dile tool. With this technique, I can turn out the cover and place back the mini album to the top. So easy and fun!



Here is what the mini album looks completely open on the album stand.


For the embellishments, I combed through the Chipboard stickers, Ephemera pieces, and cardstock stickers to find tiny images and little bits and pieces to layer over each page and added sequences and ribbons to create interest and pops of color & fun.


I love the glittered elements in the Hooray collection. They are so shiny and festive! Perfect for documenting some sweet photo of my daughter who turned 6 those days.








Thank you for stopping by today! I hope you are inspired to check out the new Hooray Collection by Crate Paper and create a fun and colorful mini album!

2 comments: