Mini envelope flower seed organizer | Crate Paper DT


Hi Friend! My regular early fall activity is collecting flower seeds from my plants. Growing plants from seeds are not only easy but also economical. A few minutes of shaking ripe seed into an envelope can produce a beautiful garden next year that is filled with gerbera, petunia and other favorites—all grown for free. 

This year I decided to create a pretty seed organizer to keep all of my flower seeds in one place. I started with collecting flower seeds from my garden.


I chose an easy envelope mini album form and folded some mini envelopes using my We R Memory Keeper envelop punch board.  The 6x8 paper pad from the Willow Lane collection was perfect for this size, so I didn't have to cut into pieces my 12x12 papers. I also cut some labels and added the flower names using sticker alphas. 


 I then filled the envelopes with flower seeds and adhered the envelopes into the album.


Here is a short video about the process of the mini envelope organizer:






I hope I could inspire you to collect seeds from your garden this fall and create a pretty organizer for them. Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. I love this so much! Would you mind sharing the dimensions of the binding piece?

    ReplyDelete