Welcome to my Craft room! | American Crafts DT


Hi everyone! I’m so happy to share a little tour of my scrap area! I’ve got a corner in the room where my craft table is set up, overlooking the rest of my children play area.
To be honest, nowadays there is more space for LEGO than for scrap supplies… My crafty space feels a lot like me…not super organized and always “in progress”. My computer, printer, stitching machine and my Silhouette Cameo are at the top of my list of “must have” items for my projects. I print all my photos at home and can’t imagine a layout without some die cut letters or shapes. 



I have a shelf and a magnet board behind me that I always fill with my current favorite layouts and mini albums. On the shelf next to me are my “in progress” or “it will soon be in progress” photos and inspiring pictures. It always reminds me that I have so many things yet to do!


The most essential stuff like scissors, paper trimmers, brushes, etc. are in my IKEA raskog to always keep them handy. I keep the bits and pieces from the scrapbooking collections in square plastic storage boxes with divided trays. I like to take everything out of its packaging and tip everything out before I get started. This way I can see all of my stuff and find the perfect elements.



I love decorating my little corner with my DIY projects, it creates a personalized space perfectly embracing who I am. I store my photo backgrounds in rolls, next to my table.


The sight of the products always inspires me to create. I have a pegboard and a four-cube unit from IKEA in front of my desk, and I arranged all my Vicki Boutin mixed media stuff on the shelves. These lovely colors make me so happy and encourage me to create more mixed media layouts!





My craft room is always open… I create things together with my kids, sometimes friends, but never with my husband... he just enjoy the results :) And finally, this is my view from my room in wintertime… this is my happy place, for sure!


Thank you so much for stopping by to see my room reveal today! Bea





No comments:

Post a Comment