So happy together | Paige Evans + Silhouette DT


Hello Ladies! If you are like me, you have a big box next to your desk full of teeny tiny paper pieces from your previous projects! Today I show you a fun and easy way to create a layout using your stash, you only need Paige’s Feather cut file and a Silhouette Cameo!


I started with cutting some feathers from white cardstock, and some more from patterned paper using only the feather’s outline. To add more dimension, I cut fringes on both sides of the feathers. I backed the white feathers with patterned paper. I bent up the edges and adhered them in three rows to a white cardstock. I arranged my photo to the right side and added the title using glittered foam stickers. This colorful page needs only a few embellishments, I placed some cardstock stickers next to the photo.


I then added a fun frame with fussy cutting four scalloped lines and stitched them to the edges. For finishing the layout I dropped watercolor around and wrote my journaling under the photo.

This layout was so much fun to create, thanks for stopping by! Bea

No comments:

Post a Comment