About me





I’m from Hungary, a little country in middle Europe… we have pretty hot summers, spicy foods, and a difficult history… but, we have always been good at coming up with creative solutions for making life easier.

I’m an economist and I've always been interested in numbers and right now I have FOUR kids and ZERO time... so I can’t explain why I am in love with creative memory keeping and crafting pretty things for so many years... but I DO.

Happiness ebbs and flows through our lives and I want to capture these unforgettable moments of joy by documenting it so that I can relive those precious moments from time to time. Making mini-books or scrapbook pages is also really fun, don't you think? 

My craft room is always open… I create things together with my kids, sometimes friends, but never with my husband... he just enjoys the results :)






No comments:

Post a Comment