Hello Lisbon! | Paige Evans + Silhouette DT


Hey everyone, it’s Bea back with a new layout featuring Paige’s Globe cut file. There is nothing like sitting on the beach, watching the playing children while working on a pretty stitching project! That’s exactly what I did last weekend!

To prepare the stitching template, I turned the cut lines from straight to small dashed lines at the Silhouette Studio. I loaded a white cardstock into the cutting machine, and it made the piercing job instead of me. I took the template and a bunch of embroidery floss with me to our weekend house and spent some great and relaxing hours hand stitching the background.


I was so happy with the result, and couldn’t wait to come back home and finish the page. I didn’t want to hide too much from the background, so I placed the photo to the right edge of the page. I arranged die cut pieces, stickers and fussy cut flowers around the photo and added my journaling to a journaling card.


I created the title using puffy sticker and cardstock sticker alphas, I colored the puffy stickers using stamp pad as I learned from Steffi. I also created a cluster to the top of the globe using mostly fussy cutting flowers from Paper 2.


This layout was so much fun to create, I hope I could inspire you to give hand stitching a try on your next layout! Bea





No comments:

Post a Comment