It's summer layout | Crate Paper DT


Hello and welcome back! Its Bea here today sharing a new layout on the Crate Paper bog I created with the Wild Heart collection. I can’t get enough of this pretty line! Even if it is almost summer, I haven’t had any summer themed photos yet, so I opened my drawer to find photos to document. I’ve found a cute photo of my daughter I took on the beach last summer. Her smile just melts my heart!
The colors, patterns, and icons in this collection are just so fresh and lovely! Rather than having one patterned paper as my background, I decided to trim and layer a couple of the patterned papers on my background to make a colorful and interesting look. I love how perfectly they all go together and how easy to mix and match them!


I kept the photo nice and straight on the layout to balance out the angles of the background. I chose a plant from 12x12 Chipboard Sheet and place it on the left side of the photo. I couldn’t resist adding a sunglasses sticker to the plant, because it’s just too cute.


On the right side of the photo, I created a cluster using pink rosette, glittered sticker, paper clips and ephemera pieces.  I also fussy cut flowers from the Jungle paper and arranged to the cluster. For adding a title, I used the Sweet Life stamp from the collection’s stamp set. I created gradient effect using yellow and pink ink pads, fussy cut around the stamped image and adhered the title to the background using foam tape. I really love the colors and patterns so much – it brings summer vibes into our home!   


Whether you are heading for a holiday soon or document stories from previous summer like me, I know you’ll enjoy creating with Wild Heart! Thanks for stopping by! Bea 


Supplies: Crate Paper Wild Heart - Planted (344424), Electric (344421), Wildly (344420), Palms (344422), Daze (344423), Paradise (344425), Hustle (344430), Jungle (344428), Chipboard Stickers (344434), Cardstock Stickers (344435), Ephemera Cardstock Die-Cuts (344436), Thicker Stickers (344438), Clear stamps (344443), Decorative clips (344440), Standouts (344439)

No comments:

Post a Comment