Rainbow leaves layout | Fantastico collection

Happy fall y'all! Autumn is my favorite season and I can't wait to capture our adventures! Until that, I documented this cute photo I took a few years earlier! This is my first layout using Obed Marshall's 'new Fantastico collection. This collection is so happy and colorful, I needed only one piece of patterned paper to create all the little colorful fall leaves! 

To reach more dimensions and contrast, I decided to add a white frame to the leaves. To do that, I outlined the leaf cut files in Silhouette Studio and cut them out from white cardstock. I stuck them under the colorful leaves and bent up the edges a little bit.



I hope you enjoyed my first fall-themed project, can't wait to share more with you soon! Have a nice, crafty day!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment