Summertime weekly planner spread | Crate Paper DT


Hey everyone! It’s Bea here with you today sharing a new weekly planner spread as part of the ‘Summer Plans’ weeks here, on the Crate Paper blog. To be honest, my Day to Day planner is just like me… not super organized and always in progress. I like to use the weekly planner pages as a kind of mixture of a bullet journal and memory planner.

The summer holiday is just around the corner, and I love to reflect on the season changes in my planner by using different color schemes and styles. Summer is all about bright colors and rainbow for me, so I grabbed my acrylic stamp set from Sweet Story collection and created a super fun rainbow ice cream to the center of my weekly pages. I love the fact that this ice cream pattern could become a nice background for any list or journaling.


To add the June title to the page, I fussy cut letters from Kindness patterned paper and adhered to the left side of the page vertically. I always enjoy when social media show me memories from last year, and I thought it would be fun adding a #oneyearago photo to my planner as well. We spent our 7th of June in Croatia last year, and I found a lovely photo from that day…oh, how I miss that place!


After adding photos to my planner page, I filled the boxes with stickers and ephemera pieces from Day to day collection. I love the fact that I could use up my leftover scrapbook paper pieces for decorating my planner, and it’s really fun adding my journaling and lists to the pretty and colorful boxes.


I hope you liked my weekly planner spread today, thank you for stopping by! Bea


Supplies: Crate Paper | Day to Day Disk Planner, Stickers (373039), Stickers (373094), Paperclips (373058), Charm (373030), Maggie Holmes | Sweet Story | Sparkle (373137), Sprinkles (373144), Taffy (373073), Shortcake (373139)

No comments:

Post a Comment