Weekly Planner Spread | Crate Paper DT



Hey, everyone! It’s Bea with you today rounding off ‘Planner’ week on the Crate Paper blog. I have to admit that I rarely used Planner before, but as I opened my Day to Day planner and I looked through the gorgeous stickers, paperclips, charms, and stencils, I was immediately hooked. Everything is so soft and beautiful, and it’s super easy to add dates, notes, lists or embellishments to the pages.

March is all about spring and gardening for me, and I wanted to add a huge ‘Bloom’ title to my planner pages. To create the letters, I used patterned papers from Sweet Story collection by Maggie Holmes and my WRMK Alphabet punch board. The letters fit perfectly to the 1,5x2,5’ sized spaces.


In some cases, I layered patterned paper behind the letters to create flaps and added journaling or photos underneath.


Using round photos are always a good idea if you want to add more interesting to your page. I trimmed in circle a photo I took at the gardening and draw a circle journaling box next to the photo. I arranged flower stickers and label stickers around them.


To add great balance to my pages, I also added a circle journaling box to the right page. I wanted to reflect the colors of the flowers from the left page, so I added a rainbow sentiment around the text box. Once I completed the pages, I added a pretty tassel charm to mark the current page in my Planner. I absolutely love how those pages turned out, and can’t wait to document the upcoming weeks.


Here is how I created the rainbow sentiment:
First, I drew a circle using my WRMK journaling tool.


Next I grabbed the alphabet stencil from the Day to day collection, and placed it to the circle line. I created a tiny paper mask to cover the area around the letter and blended ink on the letters one by one.



No matter your planning style, you can absolutely start using a planner anytime during the year! If you enjoy paper crafting, journaling or scrapbooking, your planner is sure to be your new best friend this year!

Supplies: Crate Paper | Day to Day Disk Planner , Stickers (373039), Stickers (373094), Paperclips (373058), Charm (373030), Maggie Holmes | Sweet Story | Sparkle (373137), Sprinkles (373144), Taffy (373073), Shortcake (373139)

1 comment:

  1. Hello from Sacramento, Ca. Your journal page is just exceptional! So fresh for spring.

    ReplyDelete